Google Plus opened its doors to the public a couple weeks ago, and has already seen a 1,269% increase in traffic, according to Experian Hitwise, a market research company. The 15 million hits to the site are still nowhere near the traffic of facebook, who passed google for largest share of screentime with users last month, but it was enough to include Google Plus within the top 10 social networks (for scale, Facebook had 1.8 billion hits).
One response to “Google Plus: 1269% Traffic Increase Threatens LinkedIn”
- Feedback: Wear more orange @DaveKerpen #SMMW13 5 years ago
- My Feedback: Don't change a thing. - @DaveKerpen #SMMW13 5 years ago
- When writing a Thank You card, it is impossible to be upset - @DaveKerpen #SMMW13 5 years ago
- I bet @DaveKerpen is gonna have a lot of fun responding to each and every one of these tweets #SMMW13 5 years ago
- World's Biggest Thank You Party. THANK YOU @DaveKerpen for reminding us what's important. #SMMW13 5 years ago